SALINAS VALLEY FAIR CARNIVAL HOURS OF OPERATION• Thursday: Open 3 PM
• Friday, Saturday & Sunday: Open Noon
BUTLER AMUSEMENT TICKET PRICING$1.25 per Ticket. Rides require more than one ticket.
$25 - Pay-One-Price Wristband Ticket must purchase by May 15th
$30 - Pay-One-Price Wristband Ticket purchased at the fair May 16-19
• No casts, pregnant persons, nor intoxicated individuals allowed on rides.
Be aware of the following general rules for riding safely at the carnival:
• Each ride has posted height limit requirements. For individual riders on some rides, riders who might not meet height requirements may be able to ride with another rider. The requirements are posted at the entrance of each ride and on our Carnival ticket boxes.
• Children who measure under 36" in height cannot ride any carnival ride and children who measure 36-48 inches tall can only ride a few select rides.
• All riders must have either a ride wristband (if available) or carnival tickets. Rides require 3 or more tickets each.
• Infants are not allowed to ride carnival rides.
• Be aware that there are height requirements on each ride, and in some cases other restrictions; specifically, the seat molds and over the shoulder harnesses dictate who the ride can comfortably accommodate.
Please check safety rules before purchasing tickets—no refunds are given