2020 Competition Rule Change
- FFA Chapters, 4-H Clubs and Junior Exhibitors located within Santa Clara County, Gilroy High School District, Morgan Hill High School District, Coalinga High School District and Coast Union High School District are NOT eligible to participate in the Salinas Valley Fair Junior Livestock Show.
- Rabbit Meat Pen Competition is only open to exhibitors from Santa Cruz County, San Benito County and Monterey County.
2020 Competition Rule Consideration
- Salinas Valley Fair Livestock Committee is recommending all junior livestock entries to be accepted online only.
The Salinas Valley Fair Junior Livestock Show welcomes all eligible youth residents of Monterey County to participate in the annual fair competition. Eligibility and participation requirements are updated each year. You may refer to the 2020 local rules scheduled to be published December 1st for reference.
All State Rules will be adhered to at the Salinas Valley Fair.
Participation for youth of San Luis Obispo, Santa Cruz and San Benito Counties is limited based on local rules and area limits explained in the Junior Livestock Rules.
The Salinas Valley Fair currently allows for three ways to submit your entry forms:
- Enter online on or before the deadline. Online entry payments may only be made by credit card. Salinas Valley Fair accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express.
- Mail entries, postmarked on or before, the deadline to Salinas Valley Fair, 625 Division Street, King City, CA 93930
- Hand deliver entries on or before, the deadline, to Salinas Valley Fair, 625 Division Street, King City, CA.
Paper entry forms must include payment by check or money order.
Online entries are not considered complete unless payment is made.