The 2020 Online Auction will take place on June 20, 2020, 8 AM. There are a few notably changes for buyers.
- Custom harvest is not an option with this year's sale. Contact our office for private sale options if this is your preference.
- All sales are final
- No live pick-up for market livestock (Sheep, Goats, Pigs and Steers)
- All heifers will remain at seller's house until post auction. Seller to make arrangements for transfer to buyer OR SVF Volunteers may be able to facilitate transportation.
- Successful bidders in our auction will be donating to 4-H and FFA exhibitors to help off-set the costs associated with raising a livestock project.,
- Bidders can choose to donate to invididuals or to donate to the Cooperative Fund that will be evenly distributed to all participating exhibiors. Our goal is to raise $350,000 by June 14th so that all exhibitors will receive $560.