The 2020 Online Auction will take place on June 20, 2020, 8 AM. OverlandStockyard.com
will facilitate the sale. There are a few notably changes for buyers.
- Custom harvest is not an option with this year's sale.
- All sales are final
- No live pick-up for market livestock (Sheep, Goats, Pigs and Steers)
- All heifers will remain at seller's house until post auction. Seller to make arrangements for transfer to buyer OR SVF Volunteers will help to facilitate transportation.
- Successful bidders in our auction will be donating to 4-H and FFA exhibitors to help off-set the costs associated with raising a livestock project. This is a charitable auction to support youth in these exceptional agricultural education programs.
- Bidders can choose to donate to individuals or to donate to the Cooperative Fund that will be evenly distributed to all participating exhibitors. To date we have received approximately $85,000 in the Cooperative Fund providing every seller with an additional $125 bump to their sale price.
- BUYERS ARE NEEDED! PLEASE CONSIDER PURCHASING AT OUR SUGGESTED BREAKEVEN PRICES: Goats $730; Lambs $780; Hogs $855; Replacement Heifers $4,000; Steers $4,50